6.21.2009

I'm sorry...

So, I know I haven't posted in what seems to be forever and I'm sorry but I have MAJOR writer's block. I've been trying to write through, but it doesn't look like I am using my writing mind anytime soon. I can write songs, the lyrics, in a matter of minutes. I had to use one of my old songs and put a guitar to it. That's how I know this writer's block is bad. The thing is I have NO inspiration which a writer needs. My life is boring. There I said it. I need ideas, other than summer because summer, for me, is not going to be exciting. And I feel bored and lonely without being able to write even a few sentences that I like. So, pretty please with sugar on top, leave a comment to this post with an idea. Anything! Email me at: Thelucygoose@aol.com Or visit me on youtube: www.youtube.com/xxcrazyforlyricsxx

Thank you!
xoxo Just Another Girl
P.S. I am now on Twitter :)
Follow me: http://twitter.com/Thelucygoose

No comments: