1.09.2009

Three Words, Eight Letters

He told me I was the only one for him. He secretly looked at me when I got onto the bus. Wanted to hold me and tell me I love you. Wanted to be mine forever. Wanted to hold hands and never let go. Sit under the stars in his backyard. Dream about tomorrow. Wish for today. Forget yesterday.
As I looked into his blue eyes I told him I felt the same. I gave him that valentine last year. I was jealous of your girlfriend and wanted to shoot darts at her. Wanted to be in your arms. For you to forever hold me. Silently wish you would say those three words and eight letters to me someday. Grab my hand and never let go. Fall asleep in your arms under the stars.
As the moon went down and the sun came up, everything was perfect. He was perfect. This was perfect. I smiled. And then a beeping noise filled the air.
I looked around and saw nothing. But he still had that careless smile on his face and his voice started to fade as he whispered, "Roxy."
"Roxy! Time to get up! 30 minutes to get ready!" I heard from downstairs.
He disappeared and I was thrown back into Reality. Reality that I wish was a dream. And my dream could be reality. But of course, today I had to go to yet another day of school. And the guy I like doesn't even notice me. Doesn't even know my name. Will never say my name with the type of emotion and I wish and dream of every night. And it all starts when I close my eyes. As reality drifts away in the blue ocean and dreams will replace reality.
He will never say and do a lot of things for me. But what really breaks my heart. He will say it to his girlfriend but never me. Never those three words and eight letters to me.

--JustAnotherGirl
P.S. This was about last year crush. I still like him but he went to a different school :( Oh and since your done reading it. If you're wondering what the word is. It's: I Love You

No comments: