1.29.2009

Flying

As the wind rushes through my hair
Tears form in my eyes
Softly running down my pale face
My mouth slowly turning into a smile
As I softly kicked with my heels to go faster
We picked up speed
As green grass seemed like a flash by us
The sky a dash of blue on a painting
Seeming like the world had stopped
But we were still going
Leaving marks in the soft and moist dirt on the trail
We finally came to the end of the trail
And stopped
Breathing heavy, I patted Hazen's neck
Sweat was drizzling down his black and white neck
But he needed this
We needed this
To just get away
To...
Fly

--Just Another Girl
PS I know I have been creating a lot of short stories like this but I am on writer's block and since nobody actually reads my blogs, it doesn't really matter :) Except Jackie and Carrie. I am writing a short story for school, so once it's done I'll post it there. Oh by the way, I am looking for an actual writing website because this is a blog and most people come here for blogging. So......IF you have any other web sites suggestions please message me or leave a comment :) Thanks and happy almost friday!
OH and for people I know, my tooth pick bridge held 50 pounds. Most of you won't get it and it's too hard to explain.

No comments: