8.31.2009

I'm Done

I've been trying to write this post since an hour ago and I can't seem to find any words that might cover up what I am trying to say. I know this person will know who they are once they read this and I hope they know I am not lying...unlike her, I tell people the truth. I don't lie to their face even though I have evidence I didn't bother to cover up...so here it goes.

Worst way to ruin any kind of relationship you had with me, is to lie. And lie right to my face. I risked everything for you. I hope you realize that. I gave up friendships, I put you first and my heart later which has gotten broken so many times because of you. I'm tired of playing all of these stupid silly games. You're not my best friend, you never were. I saw the pictures, so you can't deny it and you can't lie to my face. I'm sick of acting like everything is alright because really inside my heart is breaking. And I hope you like the fact, it's breaking because you. You and your stupid lies. You have to be friends with everyone. Right? Even if that person did break my heart. Do you know what I felt when I saw those pictures? I know you will never understand because you don't think of other people. If you are alright then everything is fine. Yeah, you turned out ok but I'm broken into tiny pieces. I felt more than just betrayed, I felt stabbed in the back. I felt like I wanted to slap my self and cross my fingers that this is all a bad dream. But it wasn't. Everyone is afraid of you, because they are in your web. You use people. You are nobody's best friend. You just use people to get further but really you are only digging yourself deeper into the hole.

I won't be waiting to help you out of this hole that you recently started digging. I'm done. You were never my best friend and this proves it. You did this and you wanted to be friends with her. I guess you don't care about me or my heart? I guess our friendship is crap compared yours with her, right?

Bottom line, I'm done.

No comments: