2.01.2009

Secret Valentine

I picture the scene in a movie. A movie that I would replay over and over again. Knowing every word by heart.
Of you opening your mailbox and finding a card there. Red with hearts on it. You open it up and it says "Happy Valentine's Day from your Secret Admirer".
To this day I don't know if you think I gave it to you. Were you excited? Do you still have it? Or did you throw it away?
I know I will always remember the year, I stuck a secret valentine into your mailbox because I knew you would never feel the same way about me. And I just had to get a valentine for you.
You were forever and always my first secret valentine

--Just Another Girl
Wanted to do something special for Valentine's day coming up. And last year I DID give someone a secret valentine. And maybe this year I will again too bad he is in a different school, I haven't seen him since Halloween :( Hint hint, I hope that somebody isn't reading this. Who am I kidding, nobody reads my blog :)

No comments: